One world through media education, services, and products.
Together, we can have maximum impact.
Fundraising and Financial Action Plan.
1. The non-profit will sell products and tickets created by students and staff which may include but not limited to studio recording sessions, performance events, music festivals by non-profit members (students and staff), or outside the non-profit artists and musicians. Products will relate to these artists and events and may include web events such as live streaming, VR, websites, sponsorships, T-shirts/caps/mugs/print media, webzines, books, ebooks, optical media (CD/DVD), royalty-sharing of recordings, etc.
2. The non-profit will create and maintain a website and social media as relates to their mission (pending after all governmental documents have been approved)
3. The non-profit will provide equipment and media services to the public and artists/musicians for a reasonable donation
4. The students will volunteer to fund-raise on behalf of the non-profit whether in person or by participating at fund-raising activities
5. These are possibleintended activities:
Internet (social media, website, “donate button”, sponsorship and donor recognition)
Grants (government, corporate and foundation)
Special Events and Product Sales (studio or event-related fees, ticket sales, sponsorship, event-related merchandise sales, sponsorship and donor recognition, and royalty sharing)
Direct Marketing (sometimes called Crowdfunding)
Individual Major Donors Gifts
Raffle and “Chinese Auction”
Artist management and development
Educational (produced by students) and event/studio produced products (video, audio, photo, web, VR with recordings of events or fulfillment of product after the event, (e.g. media of the event)
seek Corporate and business donorship of equipment and software (apply to Tech Soup)
6. Activities in progress and pending:
The MD Sales Tax Exemption request (SUTEC) has been filed on January 29, 2018 and pending approval
Once approved, a MD sales tax account will created to collect sales tax at events from sales of “products”
A Rubys Artist Development Grant has been applied for on February 28, 2018 which will encompass 3D video, animation, and VR
Various videos have been made and are ongoing; posted on the
especially noteworthy were those for LevLaLev Orphanage, Tie-Dye Tzitzis, and Bet Shemesh Kollel resulting in their increased funding and participation at events through video promotion